Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm riding high now, a man and a wonderful lady come from Washington D.C. It seems as though they were reading the internet and saw imagineart.net and got in touch with Debbie Kizer and set a meeting. The man saw my print that was hanging at Imagine Art and wanted to see my work. Debbie called me and we set a meeting and they came over to my trailer and bought 7 paintings of mine and were taking them back to Washington D.C. to promote a special artist, which is me. Its hard for me to realize that I could be so lucky.


Has anyone ever heard of the "The Lost Gospel of Mikie"
This is a gospel of self: How canI satisfy myself.
The birds of the air, the flowers of the field, my dog named Brown dog and my paintings.
A quite time to myself and a good cup of black coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home