Thursday, June 01, 2006

Alien Abduction

The other day I woke up and found that I had two scabs on my head, three on my left arm, one on my right hand, and two scabs on my left leg. I thought of a story about ailen abduction: These skinny beings with different colored glitter, with dark sun glasses and wavey hair. They had suckers on their hands, and they were looking for my brain. When they couldn't find the brain where it should have been they went randomly searching for my brain in my arm, my leg and on my hand. I now have these scabs, and it looks like space aliens abducted me.

Really it is where the doctor took off some skin cancer which was benign.

I liked my space alien abduction story.

Stay tuned to the mild mannered mop boy that get his art sold and is a happy camper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Marie said...

Mike,

I really liked this story, loved all the imagery and lots of levels to the story in such a short paragraph. Lynn

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Lynn Marie said...

Mike,

I really liked this story, loved all the imagery and lots of levels to the story in such a short paragraph. Lynn

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home