Monday, June 12, 2006

The Lost Gospel of Mikie

When I was a young man I was a military dependent and we traveled throughout Europe. My mother collected many antiques and we brought them back to the U.S. This was in the early 1960’s. I found in one of the cabinets the Lost Gospel of Mikie. Which states self is the primary objective. How do I please myself? How do I satisfy myself? When I wake up in the morning and go to the kitchen to make coffee there are these beautiful long stem flowers, which I spray with water and they begin to buff up. When I sit down in my captain’s chair, I can make like a fine tuned racing machine and I can make coffee, get my cup washed and swivel around and stair at my trophy’s. The first pleasure is those flowers and a good cup of coffee. I start thinking of story, “The lost gospel of Mikie”, my first Swiss army knife, and the alien abduction. I am a happy camper I do things that will my me happy and in turn will let others smile with me, “the flowered hit man.” My bringing flowers to different special people. I don’t know how things happen to me but in a special way things happen that are so impossible that it is so hard to believe that I can be so lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home