Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good morning this is GOD. I will be handling all your problems today; I don’t need your help. Have a nice day.

Have you heard about my happy cans, trash cans. I told my counselor about my trash cans and I brought 7 in she saw they and asked what I was going to do with them and I responded with sell them, She responded with I’ll take two. I asked her why she chose these two? She said these represent you they are happy cans and every body I show them too says the same thing “They are happy cans.

The other day I was told about “Fung Shuei”. Part of their program is always have living flowers and when they are dead throw them away. The dead flowers give off as much negitive energy as the living flowers give off positive energy. This was written in the lost Gospel of Mikie. If you are doing what your spirit and what your heart wants then you are making yourself happy. Make yourself happy.

My new adventure now is painting plastic bottles from the store and giving them away with flowers. One morning after coming out of Wal-Mart I gave the greeter a long stemed flower and she was so happy. I could tell by the smile on her face. The flowered hit man makes people smile. I make myself smile. Remember that if Mikie likes it, then its got to be good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home