Monday, May 19, 2008

Having a personal relation with yourself
I get up in the morning and go into the kitchen and see my beautiful flowers and I make some coffee and go over and spray the flowers and they start talking to me with different accents and then sometimes get out of hand. I enjoy my beautiful flowers.
I then go outside to feed the birds and squirrels and they sometimes get out of hand especially during the Spring.
Then I turn and watch the beautiful sun rise, wow!
I check my watch and go inside to listen to my other self that brings to mind other conversations both spiritual and past physical.
It is getting to know myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Mike,

I am an author working on my second art anthology with a working title of "ChallengeArt: Artists Transcending Disability" in which I hope to showcase individuals with exceptional artistic portfolios and various types of disabilities. When I encountered your portfolio on VSA of Texas, I thought any or all of your artwork would be a wonderful inclusion in the anthology. I would like to include you and your artwork in my book. Please let me know if you are interested. I spoke with April Sullivan at VSA and she suggested that I contact you directly on your blog.

If you would like to learn more about me and my last project, Notations 21, please visit notations21.net. Notations 21 will be in print this summer with Mark Batty Publisher, which will be publishing ChallengeArt as well.

Thank you so much,
Theresa Sauer
sauer.theresa@gmail.com

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Superhero Mop Boy said...

Yes please use any of my stuff. Also

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Superhero Mop Boy said...

please use any thing also actualives. org.

6:44 AM

 
Blogger Superhero Mop Boy said...

Please use any or all you need

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home