Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"The lost Gospel of Mikie"
there are two forces within you one is the ultimate positive and one is physical. The physical is always trying to catch the spirit energy, God, karma, self (which is God within). The spiritual self is always suggesting things to do and the physical self most of the time says huh! But, things get done.
I had a wonderful time in Ga, for Christmas, going hunting with my brother. He killed a baby pig, wild pigs destroy farmers crops. The food was great. The gift were fantastic.
Moving on to Nashville Tenn. with my only blood relative, the bass guitar player for 30 years and he knows a lot of people in Nashville so I left him a few calenders to spread. I felt like this was a unique experience that he and I are similar we are in front of people putting on a show but his are in front of 1,000 's of people and mine are before hundreds.
The positive spirit kept me safe from harm and the car running well and everything went fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home