Monday, June 25, 2007

Superhero/mop boy
Jan.20007 I was chosen for a University of Texas for a text book for the Speech Dept. I was chosen for my good looks and my speech impediment. The superhero is now in a college text book. I was on stage at the Doughtery Arts center and I performed two nights with actualives.net and brought the house down. I am now a mild mannered mop boy. I mop the floors at Imagine art.net, empty the trash, and clean the bathrooms. I now have been promoted to vaccum man. I now vacum three small obstacle courses of offices at VSA. Let me repeat these are obstacle courses with a big Hoover vacum cleaner.
I am now trying to put this story into script for the stage. I'm also trying to do a cartoon and I have also gone back to the radio show "Breaking Boundary's"
If you don't try, you'll never know if it will happen. Lost Gospel of Mikie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home