Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Brother died unexpectedly.
He was an every morning runner of 3 miles, with his 45 min. yoga and breathing exercise. He was the healthiest one of my immediate family. One day he did his morning run and was taking too long of a shower so his wife checked on his and found him dead in the shower.
The initial shock still has not set in. Now I am the soul survivor. I'm sure glad that I wake up to beautiful flowers and feed all beautiful birds and my good coffee.
I have a conversation with my dead relatives and my brother Mark is the latest spiritual conversation. I remember the vacation in Spain, the picking of nettles, the vacation in Paris, Switzerland, and France. We were military brats.
I should have been the first to die with the alcohol, drugs, fast sports cars, and fast life that I made for myself. I should have been the first to have died but God has something else in mind for me. Life is a roller coaster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home