Thursday, February 22, 2007

Flowers and the locked door
One day I went to VSA and April and Larissa. They were both in a staff meeting and the only one in the office was the work study student.
I took out the trash and brought the clean trash can back. April and Larissa come back and walk into there office and see the trash can has been emptied and they look at each other and say "mild mannered mop boy." They each return to their desk and look at each other and say "He is a Superhero." and go back to work.
I go back to VSA the day before Valentines Day and bring flowers to a locked office and no one is around. Another lady passes by and I say "delivering flowers to a locked door.
A little while later, and April,Larissa, Chris, and Jeff are there and find the flowers and they look at each other and say "He is a superhero."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In some ways, you know, you really are kind of a superhero. In others, you're just a regular guy, except that you love to be different. Rock on.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mike ~~
Mary Best here from Arlington, TX. I miss seeing your smiling face at the Imagine Art Studios. I love the life I have been given here since January 20006, but I miss being with artists like you. I will be happy to check into your blog from time to time to see how the "mild mannered mop boy -- superhero" is going.

Hugs,
Mary (P.S. my last name is now Fink as married the love of my life in February 2007).

8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home