Friday, January 05, 2007

Superhero vs. Colonoscopy

Yes dear readers I had a true enlighten,
The whole process is en experience. The day before I had to stop eating at 12 p.m. I had to open my gallon of laxative and drink 9oz. Every 15 minutes until I can not drink anymore or it starts coming back up, You’ve done this before and one fart can produce nigra falls if you aren’t careful. I now have a more respect for pregnant women, while I was carrying that basketball in my stomach
Any way, I went into the surgery room and watched a camera and a light in this clean tunnel with red, purple, white, and off white colors.
After the surgery was over and I was back in the room getting un hooked, intravenous, heart monitor, BP and they were having a birthday party next door and I asked the nurse if I could have a piece of cake? I didn’t cry. She left so I could get dressed and when I stepped out of the dressing room there was a piece of cake for me. The nurse said “get back in your room... I could get fired for this,” I had to sit in a wheelchair because I had been under madication. I sat down and eat the inhaled the cake and by that time the nurse was their telling me all the do & don’t. One nurse was there to give me my 50000-mile warranty or 5 year.
The head nurse comes over and asks me how do I feel. MY response with an empty cake plate in my lap and cake on my mouth. With a big smile and cake on my mouth “fine.” She looked at me and said “Your bad so bad” and I smile. As I was leaving I got several “Bye Mr. Burns".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home