Friday, January 05, 2007

Actual lives does Dallas

This is the most exciting time on stage that I can think of.
My strip tease music that I dance to was left in Austin and I was to dance to “Bad to the bone by George Turgid. Let me tell you “I have never preformed on stage to “Bad to the Bone” nor have danced on stage in front of an audience of about 300 people,
After the show the lighting and sound director said when your naked leg came out from behind the curtain dancing to bad to the bone the electricity turned on. Heard the hoots, whistles, and cat calls, the audience went wild. Co-actor said “You are now our runner and when he left Dr.Chris said “Mike you’ve all ways been our runner The director VSA said Bad to the Bone is now a part of actual lives.
If you can imagine a fat man dancing to Bad to the bone while wearing a pair of black & white pajama pants no shirt. Well it is a sight to behold. I asked god if He would dance to Bad to the Bone and He says “I did” and I later remember “footprints in the sand”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home