Monday, November 06, 2006

I just want to be different
My driving my painted art car that was painted by a herd of kids ages 3-56. It is the most different truck on the road and now I painted a bunch of wild flowers and a big Hi! on the roof of the cab.
Then comes Actual Lives and our performance in Dallas, a one night show. When my leg came out from behind the curtains. I was dancing to “bad to the bone” and I was told that the electricity was turned on. The crowd went wild. I even heard them and now I keep thinking of my performance and how it brought the house down. This was because Emily put on “bad to the bone.” I just saw a picture of me on stage and I no longer have an athletic body. I remember I saw two cleaning ladies that were eating lunch with the mop and mop bucket and when I entered I went to the mop and hugged it and both the ladies knew that I was the one that was using the mop & Mop bucket for my part of the show. They both started laughing and asked me if I would like a taco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home