Wednesday, August 30, 2006

800 people sing Happy Birthday. Can you feel 90,000 people giving you a standing ovation for 10 minutes, like Emmett Smith winning the rushing record for NFL and getting your name on the ring of honor. If you can imagine that you can feel that way I do when people give Actual Lives applause.

Here I am, a 55-year-old man performing on stage, mopping floors, and selling paintings all over the country. I am a legend in my own mind. Why do I feel so lonely? My time by myself is the best time of the daytime with my positive self. A time to feel my new adventure. What I’m going to do next paint trash cans, paint vases, paint pictures, write stories that are exciting and different and the big one is Actual lives and when we are going to perform next. Sept.15 20006 performance in Denton Texas. To Texas Women’s University and get paid for it as well as performing for a lot of beautiful young women that are studying rehabilitation. Could you believe that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home