Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Lost Gospel of Mikie

The little things that you do for other people, birds, squirrels etc. that make me happy. Watching and feeding the birds and squirrels is one of the most productive and the most beautiful things I do. The other day I was the flowered hit man and delivering flowers to V.S.A. and no one was in the office and I thought they were out saving the world or healing global warming. So I began walking into the commons area, the coke machine, copier and magazines and I passed the most beautiful girl with a full head of red hair. I passed by and stopped and turned and gave her a stem of flowers and I said, “You have the most beautiful red hear I’ve ever seen.” I gave her the flower and was gone like the wind. The flowered hit man strikes again with out any warning and like the wind he is gone.

Buying flowers for my self the most long lasting thing I can do for myself. You have to make yourself do it. The doctors can help by adjusting one’s meds. You are going to have to do it yourself. “It works” Try it Mikie likes it. One day I was buying flowers at fiesta and I always give a flower to the girl that helps me with my breakfast taco’s, Another day I give flowers to my favorite shoe repair man, another day I may be giving flowers to the Wal-Mart employees. I buy flower first for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home