Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SEX

One spring morning I was looking out my kitchen window at my pots that the squirrels had eaten the flowers out of and two squirrels were playing very frisky. It was spring and the hormones run wild. I was watching and the two squirrels were in this doggie position and starring at me and I heard “What are you looking at’ this isn’t a zoo.” I left and came back and when I did there were two squirrels in the hanging plant and they were playing then in a flash one squirrel does this jack hammer type movement and then is gone and the female starts playing in the damp dirt.

Another spring morning I saw two pigeons on the top of the trailer next to me. One pigeon was strutting his stuff around this female pigeon. I mean strutting his right wing was extended and he was walking around the female pigeon and sticking his chest out. This happened for several minutes.

Finally the female gives in and the male in about 3 or4 seconds it was over. This male is strutting his chest is poked out and I hear “I’m the man. I did that. Yea I did it."I look at the female and she is just standing there saying, “That’s it. That’s all. You’re all finished?” This male is still strutting his stuff and saying, “I’m the man yea that’s me.

Does that story sound like the God in me telling me these stories.

Make yourself happy. Get out of your comfort zone. Buy yourself some flowers and say I’m worth it the little thing you do to make different people happy. Give flowers to your shoe repairman. Give a flower to the ladies that make you a taco or chicken tenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home