Thursday, July 06, 2006

Flowered Hitman

I was up at 4:00 A.M. and I was having my personal conversation. One of my internal conversations was about the City of Austin has sent out a search for art that would go into a library that was a post office and I just happened to have a painting of a Hispanic man with a pipe in his mouth and a peg leg carrying a football.

One conversation was that of the flowered hitman and I was thinking of the special people that need a flower. Another conversation was that of my happy trashcan and how they make me happy. My therapist even said so.

I look at my art that was reprinted in a book, Austin Arts, 10,000 copies; I’m kinda famous, I think.

After drinking 4 or 5 cups of good samarta coffee, I sent out on my flowered hitman quest. My first stop is Sammy's Shoe repair where I give some long stemmed flowers. Jon's response was "You would not believe how many people comment about these flowers."

Then to VSA where I can write my blog and give some flowers. VSA is helping me to get on their website.

I write as much as possible and I just may repeat myself because I am a happy camper and I’ll pat myself on the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home