Friday, September 29, 2006

Quit Time

Everyone needs a quite time. A time to reflect on what you have accomplished, a time to evaluate where you are going and where you have been. A time to self and a good cup of coffee. A time to enjoy your surroundings.

My quite time is outside with my self, my flowers, squirrels, my birds (club foot. and three-legged squirrel.)

This morning I watched 5 or 6 baby squirrels leaves their nest of comfort and very carefully expands their range until they were all gone. Not towards me but to the other corners of their world. A little while later I saw one lone little squirrel, the last one of the litter come out and increase his ability and curiosity about the new world. I’ve seen hawks, a wood owl, a fox, many blue birds, many black birds, and thus is peace to me the painted water bath everyone enjoys and I enjoy watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home