Monday, November 06, 2006

Single, Handicapped, 55 years old
I am a happy camper. I always have a project. October will be Actual Lives performing at Fiesta Gardens for ADAPT 22 birthday. My paintings are in one show in Penn. And just today I found out that one of my paintings was chosen to be recopied in a book by VSA arts of Texas.
In the morning I get up early and have my good cup of coffee and think about my paintings, my art shows that I’m in and getting organized to enter more shows. I’m pulling a car for VSA in the art car parade on the 21 of October.
I sit out side and have my coffee and watch the scavenger blue jays, the squirrels, the sparrows and many other birds. One time a hawk, one time a wood duck, and one time a fox. The birdbath that I have is a dish washtub that is painted and has some marble in it and the birds go wild playing in it and every one has drinks from it.
When I get up and I am outside I see many of the mothers taking their children to school then coming back and taking their other children to the bus stop. I see the men going to work. Everything is waking up and starting to move and I’m sitting enjoying my coffee and telepathically having a conversation with God and realizing what a happy camper that I am. “ A single young man is always on the hunt.” A married female co-worker at the University of Texas. A married female co-worker at the SHAC said “A single man goes from being on the hunt. To being married and being the hunted,” This is true.

1 Comments:

Blogger gentle spirit said...

Good morning mop boy...this is my first comment left as a new blogger...I am happy to find another handicaped person who has such joy in his heart. Without God I know I could not make it through one day. He is where I find, joy, peace and laughter.
Have a good day.

6:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home