Monday, November 06, 2006

I look at my trophy wall
Early in the morning I get out of my bed and sit on my swivel stool with my good cup of coffee and look at my trophies. I look at two books that two of my painting were chosen for one by the city of Austin, the “I’m OK painting” and one chosen by VSA, “pastry hill”. I look at a program about actual lives show in Dallas. I look at the flyer about the art car parade then I look at my painted truck and say “WOW!” One of my lines in the show is “what makes me mad is people that won’t get out of their comfort zone. This is where you take a chance buy some flowers for yourself and say to yourself “I’m worth it.” The “I’m A OK” painting is on the wall along with 3 paintings that were chosen to reprinted on posters and the poster/paintings were sent all over the state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home