Friday, January 05, 2007

I am a real legend in my own mind. The other day I was invited to speak at Dr. Marquart freshman class on traumatic brain injury. I met a student that was welcoming me at the Speech and hearing clinic. She had a wonderful accent, She was from Russia. I found out from her that Dr. Marquart in Speech Pathology had put me on DVD for a textbook. So I have made it to be in a textbook at the University of Texas.
Out of my 32 years of rehabilitation I find that flowers are the most positive energy I can get every morning. Humor is the best self-gratification. If you can let others laugh with you then you have taken the first step in rehabilitation. To listen and do is the best plan of attack.
There is a down side, I have lost my job as a mild mannered mop boy, because MHMR took the building for their own use and now they have a professional mop boy. So I will be losing the exercise and the extra money.
I’ve heard that actual lives might be invited to Dallas again.
The message I get from my other self is “go to Town Lake and paint Superhero or Chile pepper at Town Lake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home