Monday, January 22, 2007

Nicole Kidman, I think.

An R.V. moved in next-door and the weather was freezing. I saw a female outside fixing her trailer. I believe it was Nicole Kidman.
The sewer line had fallen off the brick that it was resting on. I thought about going over and interrupting Tom Cruse and Nicole Kidman. "Hi! I’m your neighbor Mike and your sewer line is off the blocks, oh! Welcome to Austin. Texas." I decided not to and she came out of the RV.
Later that day the hose fell off the brick that it was on but as chance would have it she was gone and I went and fixed it.
One morning, I met the lady and she was not Nicole Kidman but I had a great time making this story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this made me laugh SO HARD! You are a very funny man, keep up the good blogging work!

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home