Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am a HAPPY HAPPY camper
Can you believe a 56 year old brain damaged man that is still on stage on May 18 & 19. dancing to " bad to the bone", can you believe that I was used in a university of Texas, Text book for Speech pathology dept. Chosen as a superhero. No, but I was chosen as an example of a speech impediment an my good looks. Can you believe I've had two of my paintings chosen to be reprinted in books, one by the city of Austin, Austin Arts, & one by VSA Texas, Beyond Boundaries. My four years of calenders that I have hanging on the wall. Each clean calender changes each month and has a different painting that changes each month. I look at the Chile pepper paintings and try to make next years calender.
I focus on myself. I get up in the morning and their is a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I spray them with water and they buff up just for me. The flowers will only last about two weeks. then I buy some new flowers and give most of them away I go over to the coffee machine and my captains chair and make a good four cups of coffee. I swivel around and look at all my trophies and I say WOW! My paintings, calenders, stage productions, and flowers with the sun rise, WoW! WOW!
Then think if only I had a female companion. If only some one would sit on my pity potty with me and have coffee.
Then comes to mind that girlfriend I once had in Wimberly, Texas and all the money I spent pleasing her. I maxed out my two credit cards and I had very little funny money to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home