Monday, March 26, 2007

You'll never know how many peoples lives you will touch,
I'm sitting with my good cup of coffee and thinking about the lives that I have touched and all I can say is wow! The people in Washington D.C. The comment about the funny man with the suspenders or the man with the unique cowboy hat. When I do my dancing on stage to bad to the bone and bring down the house. When act on stage for the past 8 years and the thousands of scripts that I've had to memorize. One of my most memorable times was at J.F.K. performing center in Washington D.C. and many of us actors got on a handicapped bus to ride back to the Hyatt. We had gotten on this bus with a lot of straps hanging from the ceiling and I made a statement to everyone on the bus that we would be flying low over the Hyatt so strap your self in good because we'll be parachuting low over the Hyatt. Another man said don't jump until you see the green light go on, and people started to laugh.
The next morning I passed a man while I was leaving the bath room and he said "Done any parachuting lately?
Actual lives 45 minutes of fame was at H Street Theater before 200 international audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home