Monday, March 26, 2007

Flowers Vs. locked door
The time that I brought some flowers to April and Larissa. They were in a staff meeting and the work study student was there so I took out the trash. April and Larissa came back to the office and saw that the trash had been taken out and they looked at each other and said "mild mannered mop boy.
The next time I came by to bring flowers no was in the office so I left the flowers at the base of the door and latter I was told that April, Larissa, Chris and Jeff came to the door at the same time and gathered out the flowers and looked at each other and said "Mild mannered mop boy."


I get out of bed in the morning and my beautiful flowers are just sitting there waiting to be sprayed with water. I sit in my captains chair and make coffee.

I can see the four different calenders, I can see three three paintings that were chosen to be reprinted on posters and sent all over the state, I see the two paintings that were chosen for books one by the City of Austin, Austin Arts and one by VSA called Breaking Boundaries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home