Monday, September 17, 2007

Bonnie
This is a story that I'm trying to put on stage. Bonnie is out side her R.V. and is fixing her water line. I go outside and help her. She comments on how her Leakey water hose sprayed her bottom and when she walked away. She was wearing old white sweat pants that had been sprayed with water and this pair of black bikini panties were walking away and all I could say was "Thank you Lord."
She came over and started telling me about her boy friend, who is married, and not telling her anything. She is upset and anxiety. I ask her to lay on her stomach and I put on some rain meditation tape and I gently touched her back outside her t-shirt. After the tape was over she slept and finally said WOW! The next morning God says to me "Your home grown therapy works."
Later that day, She was talking about how her son was coming to visit and how she wanted to get out of her entertainment gig which isn't regular. She wanted a change but "I'll do you." The next morning God says to me "I'LL DO YOU."
She and her son are now gone and all I can say is thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home