Monday, September 17, 2007

Superhero Update
Mild mannered mop boy has been downsized and now has been created "Vacuum Man." I've been with Actual lives for about 8 years and God says the same thing. "You play to packed theaters every time and you bring the house down when you dance to bad to the bone on stage in front of 300 people in Dallas, Texas."
I was in my psychiatrist office and the other session was coming out and He said "I like your paintings and I said "thank you." He said "How do you come up with these ideas?" and I said "buy yourself some flowers over and over and say "I'm worth it."
Later, I said to my psychiatrist "I don't think he will buy himself flowers." She said "I don't think so the next morning. God says "some seeds will fall on cement."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home