Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grasshopper
A long journey begins with the first step and that begins with buying your self flowers over and over. The morning when nothing is moving but the clock and your spirit, intellectual, self is conversation with your physical self. The Vail between spirit and physical self is thinnest in the morning and wakes up with the sun. This is before sun rise with your living flowers and your conversations from the day before. I try and write stories which keep me happy. I think about calenders of my paintings that I'm doing. I watch birds, squirrels, butterflies, and many home grown flowers.
This article is from a brain damaged man that has graduated from the University of Texas with a B.A. in psychology. I have been with actualives a handicap stage performance for about 8 years.
I am a happy camper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home