Monday, June 23, 2008

Actual lives: The wheelchair episode
I come out with a chair center stage. I walk around the chair talking, smoking, drinking, etc. Some friends and I go to a restraunt and eat. Then we say good bye and I get into the car and look left then look right, look left then look right and start moving forward. Crash,sound, and black out. A wheelchair is moved stage right and I'm center stage lying on the floor. I slowly get up and fall several times. Then I see the wheelchair and fall while going to the wheelchair and fially make it to the wheelchair. Rocky music is playing and I make it to stage right ,silence. I look left and look right , then look up and move the foot pegs and carefully walk to center stage and look back at the wheelchair and wave bye bye. Turn and walk off dancing and singing hala loya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home