Monday, October 13, 2008

Road Rash
I was going to my psychiatrist appointment and I was coming out of walmart and had the straight line but I stopped to let cars turn in front of me. I waited two cars turned I moved forward and three cars with stop sign were in front of me and a fourth was trying ti get in ahead of me.
Not so fast tow can play at this game and I would not let the fourth car in.
I went on the access road to get on hi way 71. I was in the turning lane and straight lane which immediately after was the access to hi-way 71. Other cars would get int the straight lane and as soon as they crossed the stop light they would put on their turn signal to get into the lane which got onto 71. So I had to wait through four stop light changes to get back onto hi-way 71
Talk about road rash??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home