Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mikie vs space alien transmitter.
I had a cyst that popped and I reconized that it was a big pimple and me being one of the best pimple popper this side of the Mississippi river continued to pick until I realized that i should have this biopsied, cleaned and some medicine. S0 I went to the hospital and said "I have a space alien transmitter that my body is trying to reject causing a pimple. The Doctor looked at the pimple took some for biopsy and gave me some antibiotics and said that it was not a space alien implant. What a relief

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Miner said...

Hi Mike! Do you remember me? I used to work at Dr. Houston's office and my husband & I came to see your Actual Lives show! I subscribed to your blog, so keep writing!

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home