Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mikie and the wounded knee episode
When I was doing my voulenteer work at VSA arts. I vacum three small quibicale and mop the art room, empty the trash and recycle.
I was doing the recycling and my ankle landed at an angle and my weak ankle gave way and my knee came crashing down on the cement carpeted floor with 250 lbs of force. This was 7:10 in the morning and no one was around. I finished the volunteer work and went home to rested, At 12:00A.M. and I had to go to the bathroom and I had to walk on crutches in the dark over two pairs of discarded shoes, some shorts and t-shirt. Needless to say I didn't make it . I fell at the foot of the bed and decided "I didn't need to go to the bathroom now the problem was to get back in bed and with a lot of trial and effort I made it back in bed.
An hour later I had to go to the bathroom. I made it without moving my left legend I was standing at the commode and was worried about the angle of the dangle. Needless to say, I ended up sitting down and the shock fairy lite up the bathroom with electricity in my knee.
N0w, it's been 5 weeks and age and my agile cat like movement are not quite what it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home