Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saint Mikie meets Ruthie in the back room,
Mikie does volunteering at Imagine art by picking up food at the Food Bank for the Imagine Art family and with it comes some milk crates that have to be returned, I asked Ruthi where the store room for the return stuff and showed me the place in the back of the building and we were talking. The next morning and my quite time with God. Darth Vader raises his head in the back of my mind. Says "I wanted a kiss, you should have kissed her because she is so much like her she is different, I am different. She is a good artist I am a good artist. She plays the guitar and I drive around in the shark mobile.
Then I come back to earth and say Don't step out of bounds, don't be rude and be macho. Don't do it or you will burn in hell.
I didn't even and the next day I was talking with god and He said "YOU DID RIGHT."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home