Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saint Mikie visits The University of Texas, Freshman speech path. class and brings the house down.
I spoke at a class and told them that humor is the best avenue to explore in rehabilitation. When you can laugh at yourself you have conquered half of rehabilitation. Physical is the next plan of attack. I told them about my medical problems,the broken bones, punctured lungs, and many
other problems.
My short lecture with my bold red & white striped shirt
I told them about flowers and how much positive energy is in flowers after you spray them with water. I showed 5 of my paint and the new Superhero with the bold red & white shirt.
The 100+students gave me a standing ovation and when I left they gave me another ovation.
Needless to say, God and i had a very long discussion about that history making speech
,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Miner said...

That's awesome, Mike! I wish I could have heard your speech!!

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home