Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I was on South West Airlines coming from Jacksonville, Fla. to Austin, Texas and there was this real beautiful airline stewardess. She would not smile so I gave her one of my superhero\mopboy cards. I told her that I was a visual artist and a stage performer and I told her that I danced to bad to the bone in Dallas. Texas and brought the house down. I told her about the web sites.
A little while later, I was talking to her and everyone that was sitting near by was listening and I'm telling about my story and my rehabilitation.
I said you are to beautiful not to smile and she laughed

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthi-oooh! said...

Mike you are amazing! You always know how to make a girl smile! I love this post :-). I tried to call you a few days ago, but the phone number I had for you was wrong. I hope you can make it to my wedding this Saturday April 24th from 6-9pm at Imagine Art. there will be dancing (hopefully you can bring the house down again...although I don't think Bad to the Bone is on our playlist...that may have to change). I miss you!

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home